Plagiarist Must Die Plagiarist Must Die

You must be kidding

You do realize that you're denouncing plagiarism with a style that is a blatant ripoff of someone else's, right?

Idiot

Oh and you use one of the most overused songs know to mankind.
Good one, Baron Vaun Original

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Dull

Ok lots of efforts put in congratulations. Done wih the positive.

Terrible comedic timing. The jokes themselves weren't very funny.
The Trivia show ? Come on it's the TV scriptwriters last resort.
Very cliché use of musical transitions.
And the references to videogames? Everything was so poorly slapped on. Gratuitous reference is funny when it comes out of nowhere. But when it's all there is...ughh. Voice actors really need to work on their delivery. And I suggest trying to blend lines one into another. Pretend they're talking to each other. Like they do on the idiot box. I just watched it and already forgot what the ending is. Not memmorable for sure. Or I have the poor memory of an old gooch.

The Composer The Composer

Alkaizer, you're pretty smart

Thank you for telling everyone the plot cretin.
You ruined it for me for sure

Max Mesiria Chp1 RPG Max Mesiria Chp1 RPG

Graphics are the weakest point

strong creative enemies with a background, story well suited into the genre, il ike the subtle animations in the backdrop.

You should restrain your use of Photoshop filters, they are way too obvious. The overall design was lacking. Studying color teory would greatly help. But you have lots of talent.

_Cooties_ _Cooties_

Still not into Valentines day but...

Very strong game. One of the funnest gamesplays I've seen on Newgrounds. Great physics. Would love to see it associated with better graphics and more variety. Good work.

Oh and good soundwork. Like the cupid's songs.

Jack French #1 Jack French #1